Holla is a free, live video streaming app where you get the opportunity to randomly chat with people across the world. This is for the users who are 17 years or above. This is not a safe app for the kids as here you get to chat with strangers. Party lines, prank calling for the virtual age is all there in this app. You will be able to install this app on both Android as well as the IOS devices. The users of this app are matched randomly with the other users for the video chatting sessions. You will get an option, “swipe up” and once you click on it, you will be able to proceed to the next match. The random chat screens look very similar to the Face Time. On the top, the middle part of the screen will show you certain match preferences and the free users will be set to default, which means that they will be randomly matched with both the girls and the guys. The photo of the profile that has matched will be there in the upper rand hand side of the screen and there will be an icon along with the picture.
You will have to click on the icon in order to add the matched profile as a friend. At the bottom middle part of the screen, the users will get the option “swipe to skip” and if you click on this option, you will be able to move on to the next user. Appearance plays a very important role in the random video matches of Holla. There are some magical filters that the app offers and using these will make the users look fantastic. On the right-hand side at the bottom of the screen, the user will get the option to filter and also use special effects. There will also be an icon that the user will have to open up and start chatting. Once the chat session is ended, the user will also get the option to rate their chats. They are provided with three options. There are a total of three emoticons – the angry face, the neutral face, and the smiley face. You will have to choose one of the options and let the website authorities know about your chatting experience.
The question that may arise here is whether Holla chatting site is safe for the kids. The answer to this question is ” No”. This is an app that most of the parents would not want their children to use. Here, you randomly chat with a stranger and this cannot be considered to be safe. The other users of this app will be adults and therefore, it is quite normal that the parents will not be very comfortable with the idea of their children using this app. The app developers have a nice, polite, friendly, and appropriate community and have the option of blocking the users completely. In most circumstances, people start using this app in order to meet interesting people throughout the world.
Read More: Chatki
Benefits of Holla
There are a number of benefits of using the Holla app and in order to know in details about the benefits, you can go through the points mentioned below:
- Using this app is easy. The modern design of this app is quite a user friendly.
- This has quite an attractive design as it has been built intuitively, keeping the user in mind.
- It is a quick and simple deployment. It guarantees your intranet and runs even less than 48 hours.
- You can also tailor the intranet in a way so that it matches the identity of your brand.
- The intranet will have a responsive design and will be mobile-friendly.
- This goes quite well with the functionality of Office365 and cloud storage.
- You are also able to manage the conversations, task allocation, workflow, etc. quite easily. It also helps in centralizing the storage of the various documents.
How to use Holla?
- In order to use this app, you will have to first install it from Google play.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can start chatting on this app.